[p2-dev] Re: Linux packages of RCP, Platform, JDT, PDE

* Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> [2008-07-17 09:40]:

> rm <main bundles.info>
> biggest=$(ls -1 subBundles/ | tail -n 1)
> ln -s $biggest <main bundles.info>

Okay, this was crack :)  Although I had a fun day of shell hacking, I'm
now thinking it's *way* easier to just generate metadata for the
platform but ship the rest of the plugins/features that make up
JDT/PDE/SDK and let the dropins/ magic do the work.  I may need to
back-port some of Simon's performance work, but I can cross that bridge
when I come to it.

Andrew

Back to the top