Re: [Fwd: [p2-dev] Broadcast: p2 dev meeting (Jul 14 11:00 AM EDT inBoardroom 1 (Front Office)/2670 Queensview@IBMCA)]

Hi Pascal,
I generally have no problem attending meetings that occur late here in Europe. 4-6pm EST (10pm to midnight here) is fine. I can only speak for myself of course but I think that goes for Henrik Lindberg as well.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Pascal Rapicault wrote:

The summer vacation over, I will consult with everyone to see if we can find a more suitable day/time for the call, but it will likely be a nightmare as we have to accommodate ppl in Europe as well as on the West coast.

Inactive hide details for "Schaefer, Doug" ---07/16/2008 12:31:36 AM---Works fine in Outlook. Unless I can read a Google Calend"Schaefer, Doug" ---07/16/2008 12:31:36 AM---Works fine in Outlook. Unless I can read a Google Calendar in Outlook, I'm unlikely to use it.