p2-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
February 02, 10
12:40 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Arnaud LUCIEN
12:33 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Arnaud LUCIEN
10:49 Re: [p2-dev] self profile John Arthorne
10:45 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Doug Schaefer
10:39 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Pascal Rapicault
10:39 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Arnaud LUCIEN
10:26 RE: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Schaefer, Doug
09:59 Re: [p2-dev] Using publisher ant tasks... Eric Gwin
04:43 [p2-dev] self profile Meng Xin Zhu
04:32 Re: [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Henrik Lindberg
03:31 [p2-dev] using p2 to install MSI files Arnaud LUCIEN
February 01, 10
22:19 Re: [p2-dev] Using publisher ant tasks... Pascal Rapicault
January 29, 10
16:46 Re: [p2-dev] AbstractArtifactRepository subclass implementation requires use of non-API ArtifactRequest Pascal Rapicault
13:46 [p2-dev] AbstractArtifactRepository subclass implementation requires use of non-API ArtifactRequest Thomas M Houser
09:02 Re: [p2-dev] p2 can be blamed for a lot of things... Thomas Hallgren
08:50 Re: [p2-dev] Roaming not really movable Thomas Hallgren
08:05 Re: [p2-dev] p2 can be blamed for a lot of things... Pascal Rapicault
07:00 Re: [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgentProvider service Pascal Rapicault
06:27 [p2-dev] p2 can be blamed for a lot of things... Thomas Hallgren
02:22 Re: [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgentProvider service Thomas M Houser
01:15 [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgentProvider service Thomas M Houser
00:42 Re: [p2-dev] p2 migration guide Meng Xin Zhu
January 28, 10
23:20 Re: [p2-dev] Director logs when using product export Ian Bull
23:11 Re: [p2-dev] Shared Installs Simon Kaegi
21:47 Re: [p2-dev] Director logs when using product export Pascal Rapicault
20:37 Re: [p2-dev] Shared Installs Pascal Rapicault
20:18 [p2-dev] Shared Installs Ian Bull
19:17 Re: [p2-dev] Is the p2 installer supposed to work with authenticated p2 repositories? Pascal Rapicault
16:01 [p2-dev] Is the p2 installer supposed to work with authenticated p2 repositories? Vlad Tatavu
14:26 [p2-dev] Plan updated Pascal Rapicault
08:17 Re: [p2-dev] P2 3.6 dependency to org.eclipse.osgi Pascal Rapicault
07:43 Re: [p2-dev] Roaming not really movable Pascal Rapicault
05:20 [p2-dev] P2 3.6 dependency to org.eclipse.osgi Eugen Reiswich
05:20 [p2-dev] Roaming not really movable Thomas Hallgren
January 27, 10
16:10 Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? Thomas Hallgren
15:00 Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? John Arthorne
14:46 Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? Henrik Lindberg
09:30 Re: [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? John Arthorne
04:51 [p2-dev] How is the agent cache used? Thomas Hallgren
January 26, 10
19:49 [p2-dev] Director logs when using product export Ian Bull
18:42 [p2-dev] tagged p2.ui only for next I-build Susan Franklin McCourt
14:20 [p2-dev] Tagged for publisher fix John Arthorne
13:33 [p2-dev] Using publisher ant tasks... Eric Gwin
January 25, 10
13:35 Re: [p2-dev] new ECF build for 3.6 stream (M5) Pascal Rapicault
12:54 [p2-dev] new ECF build for 3.6 stream (M5) Scott Lewis
10:25 [p2-dev] p2 migration guide John Arthorne
09:11 Re: [p2-dev] the root/group/category constant of IU Pascal Rapicault
09:11 Re: [p2-dev] IRequiredCapability internal? Pascal Rapicault
09:11 [p2-dev] HEAD is re-opened for business Pascal Rapicault
January 24, 10
22:17 [p2-dev] the root/group/category constant of IU Meng Xin Zhu
10:55 Re: [p2-dev] Tag for next I build Ian Bull
08:41 [p2-dev] Tag for next I build Pascal Rapicault
January 23, 10
21:57 [p2-dev] Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build N20100123-2000 (Timestamp: 201001232000): Build failed Ian Bull
January 22, 10
21:45 Re: [p2-dev] classes deleted from provisional API Thomas Hallgren
20:54 Re: [p2-dev] p2ql Keyed Parameters Thomas Hallgren
18:41 [p2-dev] p2ql Keyed Parameters Ian Bull
18:34 Re: [p2-dev] classes deleted from provisional API Ian Bull
18:24 Re: [p2-dev] classes deleted from provisional API Ian Bull
17:18 [p2-dev] classes deleted from provisional API Thomas M Houser
16:02 Re: [p2-dev] IRequiredCapability internal? Thomas M Houser
15:38 Re: [p2-dev] IRequiredCapability internal? Pascal Rapicault
15:22 [p2-dev] IRequiredCapability internal? Thomas M Houser
January 21, 10
14:54 [p2-dev] James Perry is out of the office. James Perry
10:32 Re: [p2-dev] P2 Profiles and IDirector Andrew Niefer
08:50 [p2-dev] Another day, another test pass Pascal Rapicault
January 20, 10
21:26 [p2-dev] p2 contribution for next I build Pascal Rapicault
16:02 [p2-dev] Build schedule Pascal Rapicault
15:56 Re: [p2-dev] Test pass today Pascal Rapicault
12:24 Re: [p2-dev] P2 Profiles and IDirector Pascal Rapicault
10:17 [p2-dev] Test pass today Pascal Rapicault
06:02 [p2-dev] AUTO: David Klein/Austin/IBM is out of the office. (returning 01/25/2010) David Klein
05:38 Re: [p2-dev] P2 Profiles and IDirector Eugen Reiswich
January 19, 10
12:15 [p2-dev] Wednesday test pass - UI manual tests Susan Franklin McCourt
January 18, 10
20:09 Re: [p2-dev] P2 bundle naming convensions. Saminda Wijeratne
14:15 Re: [p2-dev] Provisioning a profile without copying local artifacts Curtis Windatt
12:48 Re: [p2-dev] P2 bundle naming convensions. Pascal Rapicault
12:47 Re: [p2-dev] P2 bundle naming convensions. Pascal Rapicault
10:59 Re: [p2-dev] P2 Profiles and IDirector Pascal Rapicault
10:39 Re: [p2-dev] Provisioning a profile without copying local artifacts Pascal Rapicault
January 16, 10
01:37 [p2-dev] P2 bundle naming convensions. Saminda Wijeratne
January 15, 10
11:44 [p2-dev] P2 Profiles and IDirector Eugen Reiswich
January 14, 10
18:02 [p2-dev] Provisioning a profile without copying local artifacts Curtis Windatt
11:57 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Pascal Rapicault
11:53 Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch Curtis Windatt
11:52 [p2-dev] topics for p2 tutorial Kim Moir
11:49 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Ian Bull
11:40 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Pascal Rapicault
11:21 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Kim Moir
11:11 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Ian Bull
10:58 Re: [p2-dev] Is p2 3.6 compatible with previous p2 versions at p2 repository level? Pascal Rapicault
10:34 Re: [p2-dev] An extra I build? Thomas Hallgren
10:32 [p2-dev] Is p2 3.6 compatible with previous p2 versions at p2 repository level? Vlad Tatavu
10:23 [p2-dev] An extra I build? Pascal Rapicault
January 13, 10
17:13 Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch John Arthorne
16:59 Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch Ian Bull
16:59 Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch John Arthorne
16:37 Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch Scott Lewis
15:33 [p2-dev] Test build from the branch Pascal Rapicault
13:27 [p2-dev] Merge done Pascal Rapicault
13:14 [p2-dev] PDE Core/UI merged with HEAD Curtis Windatt

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10