[osee-dev] OSEE testing status

Hi everyone,

I am a long time eclipse user (been using for 11 years) but am new to OSEE.  I am a test manager and am doing research into ALM systems and really like the look of OSEE.

Can anyone comment on the current state of the test management capabilities (e.g. Creation of manual system test scenarios and test cases, and mapping to requirements, plus linking of issue tracking to failed tests etc)?  Glad to provide additional details re what I am looking for if needed.

Regards,

Andy Dingfelder

Back to the top