[osee-dev] How to use JAVAObjec Attribute

Hello,

I was creating new artifact types and attribute types for my purpose, I would like to use JavaObjectArttibute, basically to link java files. Is this possbile?

Currently Requirement artifacts are linked to MS Word, let says I want to create a code unit which point to Java file, I want options to create artifacts which automatically link to Java files, and for exisiting java files I would like to link the file to the related artifact. On double click of the artifact would like to open the linked file in Java editor.\

How to achieve this ?

Thanks
Swapna

Back to the top