[osee-dev] Compilation errors in OSEE source code

Hi,

I have downloaded OSEE source code from , version is "org.eclipse.osee-0.9.8.v201107181202_SR2_RC.zip". If I import the source code into Eclispe Helios (3.6) there are compilation errros. Also Xviewer version is 1.7.2, but the Xviewer based extensions have compilation errors.

Can you please let me know which version os eclipse and other addons are required to resolve the compilation errors ?

Thanks & Regards,
Swapna

Back to the top