[osee-dev] 4 Bundles Retired and 1 Renamed

The following bundles have been retired (i.e. moved to
https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.osee/trunk/_Retir
ed):
	org.eclipse.osee.updatesite   - no longer used for building OSEE
now that we use the PDE ant scripts exclusively
	org.eclipse.osee.framework.antsupport      - no longer used for
building OSEE now that we use the PDE ant scripts exclusively
	org.eclipse.osee.dependancies.updatesite   - no longer used for
building OSEE now that we use the PDE ant scripts exclusively
	javax.mail.glassfish   - we now get this plug-in from Orbit

org.eclipse.osee.master.feature has been renamed and moved to
org.eclipse.osee.client.feature to better distinish from the server
feature.

Regards,
Ryan Brooks

Back to the top