[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [osee-dev] Event Service Update
- From: "Brooks, Ryan D" <ryan.d.brooks@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:19:44 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcoRLY9YaPU1McoYR5Gk9SRg/LcDOQATl+uw
- Thread-topic: [osee-dev] Event Service Update
A few use-cases to consider:
1) User A and User B each work with the same set of artiacts on the same
branch concurrently, and User A reverts his changes to some of those
artifacts while User B is still working.
2) User A and User B each work on the same branch and User A performs an
update branch from parent.
3) User A suddenly exits the clinet while receiving messages.
4) User A deletes an artifact about the same time User B modifies it
From: Finkbeiner, Andrew M
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:51 AM
Subject: [osee-dev] Event Service Update
I've started writing Junit tests for the osee messaging layer using an
embedded activemq broker. So far I only have simple send/receive tests.
I am hoping to get some feedback on use-cases that have caused us
problems in the past that we could capture with tests. This way we can
be fairly certain of the robustness of the messaging layer before we
start replacing the event service.
osee-dev mailing list