[osee-dev] Bug in Mass Artifact Editor?

Dear Developers,

  If I define an attribute with an integer base type, I can enter negative values for it in the Attributes tab of the Artifact editor. It seems reasonable for integers to be signed.

  However, if I edit the same attribute using "Column Multi Edit" from the Mass Artifact Editor, the OK button is greyed out if the value is negative. Hence, it would appear that the Mass Artifact Editor considers integers to be unsigned.

  Should integers be treated as signed and the Mass Artifact Editor is incorrectly enforcing a positive value?

All the best,

Mark D-B

Back to the top