Re: [ormf-dev] Re: [Requirements model]Model is now available

Hi Barbara,

thank you very much for your work, I hope it did not take up too much time you should habe spent some other way - its Christmas that matters most - at least for many people. I have tried the hyperlink, but all I get is an empty page - could it be that those Eclipse guys have forgotten to update the wiki over the holidays? Or am I doing something wrong?

Kind regards,
Wolfgang

Barbara Rosi-Schwartz schrieb:
Oops, trailing full stop in the hyperlink to the wiki page causes havoc. The correct hyperlink is http://wiki.eclipse.org/Requirements_Model <http://wiki.eclipse.org/Requirements_Model.>