Re: [ormf-dev] Season's Greetings

Thanks for the greetings Achim.

I would also add my wishes for a peaceful New Year for all.

While I am at it I would like to share something my friend Leon just sent me:

Inspired by my good friend and 'fractional' mentor, Frank Dunn, I quote;

One of the key discoveries so far of Complexity Theory is that co-operative processes in general seem far more likely to survive than isolated, rampantly selfish entities.  This moves successful evolution away from the original 'principle of natural selection' to a more holistic, symbiotic view of adaptability, wherein survival is a group or team effort.

....leading to a future that is now about "Doing better with less";

Good food for thought at this time of year.

Keep well and don't eat too much ;-)
Joel