Re: [ormf-dev] Re: About PDE and CBI Build

Hi Yahya,

That would be perfect. Thank you very much for being willing to take on the challenge.

As a personal note, I have been working with Unix for thirty odd years. It is a brilliant environment for development. I am sure that the experience you have now in learning how to use the environment will server you well in the years to come.

Btw, you might be interested in Cygwin. It is an open source unix like environment for Windows. It is very mature and it allows you to work on a Windows machine as if it is a Unix box. It is the VERY FIRST thing that I put onto a new windows machine if I have to use it. Give it a try.

I will set up your account and will send you the details shortly.

Cheers,
Joel