Re: [ormf-dev] Agenda for conference call on 16 Nov 2008

Good luck and congratulations to your sister. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Cheers,
Joel

On 16 Nov 2008, at 18:25, Ingenierubüro Ponikwar (ORMF) wrote:

Hi all,

I just got a phone call from my sister-in-law. She is pregnant and the baby seems to come tonight. My wife and me are off to their home to look after the other kids, while their parents are in hospital.
Sorry for the short notice, but babies don't care for schedules.
All the best,
Wolfgang

Barbara Rosi-Schwartz schrieb:
Hi.

Here's a list of issues that we would like to discuss this evening:

1) Round robin
2) Iteration plan
3) Requirements model
4) CM details