Re: [ormf-dev] Test strategy

Hi,

I am reading all e-mail achives which includes ORMF testing topic and i understood

1) We will use GuiDancer for functional testing
2) Achim will prepare testing strategy documantation and test project (guidancer import file)
3) We must install GuiDancer and request license file for using GuiDancer
4) I can learn myself The GuiDancer with documantation and if i have more information i can request to assist from Achim
5) Barbara prepare requirement and will publish it then we can create test case and documented it
6) We can use JUnit for integration test but we dont talk about it anything

Please confim me for my understanding.

regards...