From: Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Jojy Vempus <jojy.sv@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: The Open Requirements Management Framework project development list	<ormf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ormf-dev] Jaxen revisted
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:06:48 +0100

Hi Jojy,

I do not know if you have seen this thread seeing as you did not get
signed up to the list until today.

Would you be interested in picking up this hunk of Jaxen work? Achim
did the initial scoping exercise and came up with an estimate of 5
days. I have been in contact with another Eclipse project that did
similar surgery on Jdom in 2 days, but they had some experience with
the internals already if I remember correctly. In any case that gives
us a fair bracket as far as scope. The current project lead of Dom4J
is willing to advise, but note that he is has not worked on Dom4j 1.6
as he; he picked up the dormant project to move it forward to 2.0. He
admits that he has no great knowledge of this area, but he is will to
help as he may.

Let me now if you think it is suitable for you as a task. Time frames
are by the the end of iteration one which is 16 November.

You might also be interested in the ormf-dev list threads "Jaxen woes"
and "A predicament with Jaxen" for background.

Thanks,
Joel