Re: [ormf-dev] New project to contain architectural documentation

+1 from me. Keeping simple things simple and all docs in one place is usually a good choice.

Wolfgang

Achim Loerke schrieb:

Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
Hi,

I am starting to put together documentation to capture the new server runtime architecture. I considered creating separate projects to hold architectural artefacts for the ormf.server.common, ormf.server.useme, ormf.client.common, etc. and decided that it was simply overkill and too fragmented. I am therefore suggesting that we create one project org.eclipse.ormf.architecture for the entire project.

Your thoughts and/or your votes please.

Joel

When I started reading this mail I thought: this seems awfully complicated and will clutter our repository. So I was quite happy to see your final suggestion, therefore

+1 for org.eclipse.ormf.architecture

Achim