[ormf-dev] Fwd: A predicament with Jaxen

My conversation with Barb at EMO-IP
===========================

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 October 2008 10:32:25 BST
To: "Barb Cochrane" <barb.cochrane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Gary Xue'" <Gxue@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Richard Gronback'" <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Barbara Rosi-Schwartz'" <Barbara.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A predicament with Jaxen

Hi Barb,

Thanks for the explanation, but in fact I already understood this much. What I was curious about is why the SVN dependencies are considered pre-exempt. Since my goal is (was?) to get Jaxen okayed for interim use, and not to rock the Subversive boat, I think it is probably best to simply say "Thanks Barb" and let the matter lie :-)

My plans are to call Nick White next Wednesday if he has not responded by then.

Cheer,
Joel