Re: [ormf-dev] Agenda for conference call on 12 Oct 2008

Please add

1) Community building: how can we make ORMF known to interested parties? (Next) possibilities: ESE poster, participation in the ESE Automotive symposium, ...?

Achim

Quoting Barbara Rosi-Schwartz <Barbara.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi all.
>
> Here is a list of issues that we would like to discuss this coming Sunday:
>
> 1) Conference call meetings: how and when
>
> 2) How to utilise Bugzilla for issues/work tasks
>
> 3) How to track ongoing tasks such as testing or configuration
> management (and whether or not it is needed)
>
> 4) Configuration management: how things are with Buckminster
>
> 5) Testing: any initial comments (see my document in email thread
> "Guide to testing document")
>
> 6) Organisation of the ORMF repository (see my document in email
> thread "Guide to ORMF repository structure")
>

> If anybody has anything else that he would like to bring to the
> table, it would be great if he could propose it beforehand in this
> thread.

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top