[ormf-dev] We welcome a new ORMF contributor [Re: YNT: Abuout Useme]

Hi all,

I am very pleased to welcome Yahya to our community as a contributor to ORMF. Please see the thread below to learn more about Yahya and I have attached a copy of his CV which is interesting reading; he has some rather serious computer science experience that he brings to the table. Any questions, please ask him I am sure he would be quite happy to hear from you.

Let's every offer him a warm welcome.

Achim, as you will see in Yahya's last message in the thread, he has some very good CM experience. Perhaps you would like to converse with him about assisting you in this area.

Joel