[ormf-dev] Agenda for conference call on 12 Oct 2008

Hi all.

Here is a list of issues that we would like to discuss this coming Sunday:

1) Conference call meetings: how and when

2) How to utilise Bugzilla for issues/work tasks

3) How to track ongoing tasks such as testing or configuration management (and whether or not it is needed)

4) Configuration management: how things are with Buckminster

5) Testing: any initial comments (see my document in email thread "Guide to testing document")

6) Organisation of the ORMF repository (see my document in email thread "Guide to ORMF repository structure")

If anybody has anything else that he would like to bring to the table, it would be great if he could propose it beforehand in this thread.

Back to the top