Re: [ormf-dev] Skype conference

Okay, so I am not sure what the this is, but it seems to have something to do with facilitating blogging. I doubt that this has any bearing on our meeting.

Joel

On 10 Oct 2008, at 18:44, Achim Lörke wrote:

Quoting Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> On the other hand, I just read (while setting up Skype on my
>> desktop) that the conference feature of Skype was "suspended" as of
>> 2008-09-01. Since I rarely use Skype I'm not sure if this is a
>> feature we need.
>
> First I've heard. I do not think this affects us but could you send a
> url so we can check it out.

When I checked the installation I clicked on the "Live" tab and received a message that the SkypeChat feature was no longer available. I don't know if this is the feature we would need. I've used Skype only for direct connections, so I don't know what we'll need.

Achim

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450