[ormf-dev] Re: Eclipse open source

George,

Welcome :-)

That would be fabulous, we will aspire to putting your skills to good use.

I have copied this thread to the orm-dev mailling list so that the whole team can welcome you properly.

We very much appreciate your enthusiasm and your willingness to make a contribution. I personally am pleased to be working with you.

We will be having a team teleconference on Sunday and you are very welcome to join in if you are able. Barbara will send you all the details.

All the best,
Joel