Re: [ormf-dev] Guide to ORMF repository structure

Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:

My first proposal is org.eclipse.ormf.common. We already have an org.eclipse.ormf.shared. The reason to create a new plug-in is to cleanly separate new code for the Riena (Hessian) based remoting and the new EMF model (in I2) from the legacy Useme code. Once we have the new EMF (DSL) stuff working we will abandon org.eclipse.ormf.shared.

+1
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Achim L=C3=B6rke
n;quoted-printable:L=C3=B6rke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mauernstra=C3=9Fe 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE