Okay, we will give it another shot next week. In the meanwhile if you have any questions about B. papers please holler.

Cheers,
Joel

On 5 Oct 2008, at 21:29, Chereches Vasile wrote:

Hello,

   I stand by Achim with the proposal for next Sunday's meeting. I missed this one because I had to take a train ride from another town (I went to visit my parents for the weekend) and it had a big delay (because of heavy rains). If I knew I'll miss it I would of said something. But I still think that the weekly chat is a great idea.

Best regards,
      Vasile.

----- Original Message ----
From: Achim Lörke <Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The Open Requirements Management Framework project development list <ormf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, 5 October, 2008 23:09:03
Subject: Re: [ormf-dev] Skype conference

Hi Barbara and Joel,

Sorry about that. I just returned from a long weekend and read through my emails. Friday was a national holiday in Germany and me and my family used the opportunity to visit old friends.

Let's try again next Sunday, please!

Achim

P.S.: My Skype name is achim.loerke
P.P.S.: I'll read Barbara's papers tomorrow, promised!

Quoting Barbara Rosi-Schwartz <Barbara.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi.
>
> Zero turnout tonight (except for Joel, of course).
>
> Seeing how nobody has commented on this idea of the conference call,
> let alone participated tonight, we are suspending the weekly calls
> until such a time as specific ORMF team members (more than one)
> request its reinstatement.
>
> Regards,
> B.

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450