Re: [ormf-dev] Guide to testing document

Hi again.

Forgot to mention that all test artefacts as described in the guide have been checked into the ORMF repository.

Before checking them out, please make sure that you read the guide to the repository structure, which is coming out to you in the next minute or two!... :-)

Cheerio,
B.