[ormf-dev] Another way to contribute

Hi Flavelle,

I would like to suggest another way for you to contribute to ORMF.

As you are probably aware one of the goals for ORMF is to be able to support recognised Requirements standards. Before we can actually look at how to accomplish this is necessary to identify which standards are of interest and have sufficient details on these to analyse what it will take to support them on elucidation and reporting. Would you be interested on taking on the lead for doing this survey?

Joel

Back to the top