Re: [ormf-dev] The plan!

Hi Achim and thanks for all the pointers.

I just thought I would try and clarify the way J and I see functional testing being tackled in I1 at least.

Seeing how you, Achim, have a lot of experience with functional testing in general and know the ins and outs of GUIDancer in particular, our suggestion is for you to actually take on the role of the lead in the high level design of the testing strategy and the artefacts that you see as being required for it. Vasile would then act under your lead to design and implement real tests that follow your general strategy. At least for iteration I1, we would envisage only the two of you being involved with functional testing (with my initial contribution for turning over what we have already as a starting point). Once the overall strategy is laid out, the path forward is identified and a first set of regression tests are in place (as complete as possible at this stage), we could then discuss and decide how to distribute the efforts of producing further tests moving forward beyond I1.

Is this consistent with your views and acceptable?

Thanks,
B.