Re: [ormf-dev] The plan!

Barbara Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
Great stuff, thanks guys!

I will put a task in Bugzilla.

I will then get onto the test material as soon as I am done with the project plan. My intention is to have the material ready for turn over either at the end of Monday or some time Tuesday. Besides the use cases themselves, it will be the whole set of (textual) test scripts (with steps and verification points), a bunch of wrapper test procedure documents and a set of control matrices. I will also write an orientation document.

@Vasile and everyone interested in testing ORMF using GUIdancer: please start by looking at www.guidancer.com, register yourself in the shop and send an email to gdsupport@xxxxxxxxx stating that you will use GUIdancer in an Eclipse project. You can then request a license for using the tool on Eclipse projects. Use the tutorials and online seminars to get yourself comfortable with the tool. Please contact me for guidelines before starting to design "real" tests.

Achim
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Achim L=C3=B6rke
n;quoted-printable:L=C3=B6rke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mauernstra=C3=9Fe 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE