Re: [ormf-dev] The plan!

Hi B.

I've just read the plan. On the iterations 1 to 9 I trust your judgment. I11 to I15 seem a bit long: 15 weeks of bugfixing and 5 RCs. I hope it doesn't come to that :-)

Did you include time for documentation and testing in the first 9 iterations or is this on top? In my experience this would add another 25% to the time frame but should reduce the need for extensive bugfixing at the release.

I assume that once the plan is committed that we start to distribute tasks (again)? I still very much want to work on ORMF but there seems always to be an obstacle emerging. So maybe it's best you and Joel ask for help on the work you're starting and I'll try my very best :-)

Achim

Barbara Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
Hi all.

I am attaching the project plan for ORMF and Useme. It spans the entire life cycle from 1 Oct 2008 to release 1.0.0.

All feedback is warmly encouraged, bearing in mind that the final version, in the appropriate format, needs to be submitted by 30 Sep, which means I will need to receive all comments by Sunday 28 at the latest, in order to have sufficient time to incorporate them.

Thanks,
B.

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Achim L=C3=B6rke
n;quoted-printable:L=C3=B6rke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mauernstra=C3=9Fe 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE