Re: [ormf-dev] [Generic Requirements Schema]

Hi Achim.

Please hold on a little. The whole way in which we figure out tasks is changing, as Joel was trying to make clear in the other thread about the way forward. We will be completing the plan very shortly now, at which point we will distribute it and will discuss the whole thing then.

Thanks,
B.