Re: [ormf-dev] The plan and the way forward

Hi Flavelle.

Please see my replies inline below.

On 24 Sep 2008, at 21:55, Flavelle Ballem wrote:

Most of the time it should be okay - I'm operating on two assumptions:

1. GMT refers to UTC time, which is not necessarily the same time as is currently in London. If that's correct, then I'll always be able to know when the conference is. It can get complicated, since I think there are
different daylight savings times rules in the U.K. and Canada.

Yep, I chose GMT (which is practically the same as UTC) explicitly to avoid confusion.

2. As time goes on, we may be able to figure out when I should join and
what value I can add to these conferences.

I am sure it will be clear from the types of tasks that are being tackled in any given week.

Looking forward to them. By the way, please be careful that you're
chosen solution does not require Windows - I don't use windows and do
not have access to a machine that uses Windows.

God forbid!...  ;-)

Thanks for your input.

More later,
B.