Re: [ormf-dev] The plan and the way forward

Most of the time it should be okay - I'm operating on two assumptions:

1. GMT refers to UTC time, which is not necessarily the same time as is
currently in London. If that's correct, then I'll always be able to know
when the conference is. It can get complicated, since I think there are
different daylight savings times rules in the U.K. and Canada.

2. As time goes on, we may be able to figure out when I should join and
what value I can add to these conferences.

Looking forward to them. By the way, please be careful that you're
chosen solution does not require Windows - I don't use windows and do
not have access to a machine that uses Windows.

Thanks,
Flavelle