Re: [ormf-dev] The plan and the way forward

Hi and thanks for your fast responses.

Joel and I use Skpe regularly for teleconferencing, and we also have mixed results.

Before making a decision, I would like to take a little time and see if there is any other (free) option out there that does not require explicitly inviting people to the conference. If we found something that allows people to join a common "meeting place", then everybody would be free to turn up or not as they can on any given week. I will be looking at the Eclipse Communication Framework and, possibly, a few others as well. I will report back tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Flavelle, I am very happy to see that you would like to join in as well. Is having a call in the middle of your Sunday going to be ok for you?

Until next time,
B.