Re: [ormf-dev] The plan and the way forward

Barbara Rosi-Schwartz wrote:

2) In this spirit, we would like to start having weekly teleconference sessions to make sure that everybody is informed and on the same wavelength. We propose Sunday evenings at 19:00 GMT. We expect the duration to be probably less, but no more than 1 hour. I am currently finding the most suitable means to do this and will let you know as soon as I have one.

The time is okay with me. I assume by teleconference you mean something using the net. I'd not be able to pay weekly international phone calls and feed my family at the same time :-)

Btw. I checked with our support people if we could use our web conferencing software. Unfortunately this is a one-to-one license and therefore of no use for a group meeting. But if anyone wants a conference with me that would be doable.

Anyone having experience with Skype conferences?

Achim
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Achim L=C3=B6rke
n;quoted-printable:L=C3=B6rke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mauernstra=C3=9Fe 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE