Re: [ormf-dev] The plan and the way forward

Ben,

I am sorry to hear about your decision. However, good luck with your endeavours!

B.

On 24 Sep 2008, at 05:02, Ben Garbers wrote:

Joel and Barbara....  I have been reading the majority of the posts.  Of late work has been over bearing however I do not like to use that as an excuse.  With that said I think it would be best to remove me from the team due to the inadequate lack of participation and the fact that I do not see a light at the end of the tunnel with the project that I am currently working on.  I sincerely apologize about signing up for obviously something I was not able to take on.  If I do see myself being able to contribute more I will contact you in the future.

ben