Re: [ormf-dev] The plan and the way forward

J. & B.

Sorry that I cannot take on the heavy lifting, but I'm relatively new to
Linux, Eclipse, Java, and all of the good stuff that goes with that. I'm
still having some challenges with Ganymede eclipse - it is really
different than Europa. It's part of the learning curve.

In addition, I haven't been able to do any work with useme - I'm
impacted by the Java 6 bug that's been documented ad nauseum. That being
said, if there is specific testing that is required, whether it is
workstation-based, server-based, or any combination thereof, then I will
be happy to oblige. I will need specific setup instructions (I'm running
ubuntu linux 8.04 server and 8.10 desktop), but there is nothing
critical that can't be easily recovered, so if you need a clean
environment, then I'll be happy to oblige. In addition, if you need a
'typical user' to either bounce things off of or test, then I would like
to volunteer.

I should be able to help with documentation. I had also sent a note
asking about the other requirement types, and I am wondering if there is
any useful work that could be done now that you feel would be within my
capabilities.

Being totally new to the eclipse way of doing things, I may need some
helpful reminders on how to access the plan to see if there are any
tasks that I can take on.

Please let me know as you require.

Regards,
Flavelle