Re: [ormf-dev] Riena for remote services

While is not the reason I chose Riena, as advantage of going this way is that it will side step all of the IP issues we are having with JAX-WS and I will be withdrawing these CQs today. (Achim, no longer a need for you to chase these:-)

Lucky me, I was about to ask you to switch to the 2.1 release (as suggested by a response to an inquiry from Barb Cochrane on java.net).

I'll get in touch with you regarding the XML schema.

Achim
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Achim L=C3=B6rke
n;quoted-printable:L=C3=B6rke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mauernstra=C3=9Fe 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE