[ormf-dev] What else do we want to do

Hi All:

So we will have useme. We have other types of requirements, in addition
to use cases. Have we given thought to how we want to capture those?
Also, do we have thoughts around how we implement traceability among the
various requirements? And do we know, at the end of the day, what we
want to be able to get out of the requirements?

Is this the appropriate time to be asking these questions, and have they
already been asked and answered (in which case, I missed something,
which would not be the first time).

Just asking - in case I've missed something along the way. If I haven't
missed something, then should we start thinking about these things. If
we should start thinking about these things, then what's the best way to
start the discussion around building the specifications.

Thanks,
Flavelle

Back to the top