[ormf-dev] Re: Eclipse open source

Hi George,

It is fabulous to hear your enthusiasm, many thanks :-)

We would very much welcome and appreciate your participation on ORMF. Could you possibly outline what restrictions your employer imposes and what type of effort you are comfortable with? You appear to have more than a few valuable Eclipse skills, of these the ones that ORMF could use straight off are PDE, EMF and GEF. We are in the process of reengineering Useme into ORMF to begin realising the goal of a generic requirements framework. Part of this process will be moving to EMF for our model and OSGI as our server infrastructure.

Normally to be a committer on an EF project a person has to make initial contributions to the project and then be voted onto the team by the existing team. I do not know whether that would apply to you or not seeing as you are already an Eclipse committer in good standing. I am assuming here, of course, that you wish to be a committer in our little [ad]venture :-)

I am looking to hearing back.

All the best,
Joel

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

http://www.etish.org                                                                     http://www.eclipse.org/ormf