Re: [ormf-dev] Project plan deadline is looming

Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:

The EF requires all projects to file the annual project plan by the end of this month. Seeing as team activity is approaching zero I see little recourse but to create a plan based solely upon what B. and I are capable of delivering. Is this is not your perception of the situation please let us know ASAP.

I'm not sure what you are expecting. I'm working on the tasks you assigned to me (CQ and EMF approach). Both tasks require a lot of reading and comprehending.

I hope to find the information for the CQ within the next week.

EMF will take a lot more time since I'm not familiar with the framework. Currently I'm reading Richards book (thanks for the hint, Flavelle). As soon as I'm done there I'll start discussing a possible solution with you and keep the rest of the team informed.

If you need a faster response on this task perhaps someone with more knowledge of EMF should take this and I'll do something else.

Achim
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Achim L=C3=B6rke
n;quoted-printable:L=C3=B6rke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mauernstra=C3=9Fe 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE