From: Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The Open Requirements Management Framework project development list <ormf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 13 September, 2008 15:39:52
Subject: [ormf-dev] Project plan deadline is looming

Hi,

The EF requires all projects to file the annual project plan by the end of this month. Seeing as team activity is approaching zero I see little recourse but to create a plan based solely upon what B. and I are capable of delivering. Is this is not your perception of the situation please let us know ASAP.

Joel

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

http://www.etish.org                                                                     http://www.eclipse.org/ormf

Back to the top