So I vote: -1

:-(
Joel

On 8 Sep 2008, at 12:37, Chereches Vasile wrote:

Also a +1 for Java6.

Regards.

----- Original Message ----
From: Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The Open Requirements Management Framework project development list <ormf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, 7 September, 2008 18:10:30
Subject: [ormf-dev] Should we change our JVM requirement to Java 6

We have a several problematic CQs because of our usage of JAX-WS 2.0 when running under Java 5.  Seeing as JAX--WS comes out of the box with Java 6, if we moved our minimum JVM to 6 these could all be dropped. We still have to find a work around to the Java 6 bug 6741342 that is the root of our issue number 240579, but this must be addressed as a matter of priority in any case.

Both Barbara and I are in favour of this move. Does anyone have any considerations?

Joel