Re: [ormf-dev] Should we change our JVM requirement to Java 6

+1 for Java6

Kind regards,
Wolfgang

Joel Rosi-Schwartz schrieb:
We have a several problematic CQs because of our usage of JAX-WS 2.0 when running under Java 5. Seeing as JAX--WS comes out of the box with Java 6, if we moved our minimum JVM to 6 these could all be dropped. We still have to find a work around to the Java 6 bug 6741342 <http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6741342> that is the root of our issue number 240579 <https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/process_bug.cgi>, but this must be addressed as a matter of priority in any case.

Both Barbara and I are in favour of this move. Does anyone have any considerations?

Joel