Re: [ormf-dev] Rough Cut: Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language Toolkit

I am sure that will be very profitable for both yourself and ORMF. As EMF is going to play a cornerstone role in ORMF, resources such as this are of great value.

I know that Richard is keen for comments on the manuscript as a way to strengthen it before publication. There is the means on the Rough Cut site to provide this feedback and I am certain that he would love to hear your thoughts.

Joel