Re: [ormf-dev] Rough Cut: Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language Toolkit

So working my way through the rough cuts may help me on the road to
better understanding of eclipse and DSLs as they apply to the
requirement space - which is what we are trying to address. I'll
continue on with this

Thanks,
Flavelle