[ormf-dev] Rough Cut: Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language Toolkit

If you are a member of Safari Books Online, and can access the Rough
Cuts, then you may find this Rough Cut, "Eclipse Modeling Project: A
Domain-Specific Language Toolkit" by Richard C. Gronback.

The book uses an example DSL to show how to build a DSL using using
EMF.

What is catching my interest is that the DSL that is being modeled is a
Requirements DSL. That and the author
http://www.informit.com/authors/author_bio.aspx?ISBN=9780321534071

For those of you who are not members of the Safari Books Online, this is
an online service that allows access to electronic editions of books.
(http://www.safaribooksonline.com) "Rough Cuts" allows access to
pre-published manuscripts.

I have only started reading it to-day, so it will take me a while.

Regards,
Flavelle

Back to the top