Re: [ormf-dev] Setting out task

Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
Yes that does help to a degree. It is my (our?) plan to manage tasks out of Bugzilla, but the process of getting to agreement on what tasks need to be addressed, i.e. the direction of the project, needs a different platform for discussion.

Discussions are mostly not doable with mailing lists. I think a chat or a Skype conference would be more appropriate. There is also the possibility to use my companies account on a web conferencing system but the client program is only available for Windows (which may be a no go for B. and Joel).

My overriding concern is that to date the ORMF team is simply not gelling. Perhaps I simply have accept the fact the we simply do not have a viable team at this stage.

Perhaps you should wait a few more weeks before jumping to conclusions :-)

Let's start working using Bugzilla for detailed topics and see what happens.

Achim

Joel