Re: [ormf-dev] Setting out task

Just a short reply: we are currently switching our operating environment from Windows Server 2003 32bit to Windows Server 2008 64bit. It all works reasonably well but takes up most of my time. I will start working on the CQs in the next few days.

I think it's best not to use ormf-dev for discussions regarding the individual tasks if the topic is not of general interest. So if there are no different opinions I'll limit emails to ormf-dev regarding my tasks to status reports and the occasional cry for help.

Achim

--
BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Achim L=C3=B6rke
n;quoted-printable:L=C3=B6rke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mauernstra=C3=9Fe 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE