Re: [ormf-dev] The way forward

Joel:

I don't know if it helps, but as I understand it, useme is a key
component and there are many of us who haven't seen it or worked with
it. I don't know if other components have been identified for the
end-user tools.

As a BA, it would be helpful to understand these particular tools
better. In addition, if there are platform specific issues (Linux /
Windows), then these could be identified early.

I am hugely interested in the longer term approach, but I think my value
may come from using specific tools within our (linux) environment as a
consumer. I don't know how difficult that is, and if it is too difficult
or counter-productive in the short-term, then I'll defer to your good
judgement. As well, if you need specific undertakings from us then,
within reason, we will give them.

My two pennies worth (about four cents Canadian at current exchange
rates).

Many thanks,
Flavelle