Re: [ormf-dev] Jaxen woes

That's superb Achim, thanks.

Now the question is whether we want to take the short quick and dirty path or go for the long term solution. I really prefer to have that conversation with the framework that there is actually a choice so your investigations are of great value at least to me :-)

I was really hoping that more conversation would have been spawned by my prior threads around architecture and resources/skills. So I guess I will prod one last time to see if anyone would like to add anything to either of the these threads. If not I will open a new thread to discuss the direction forward early next week.

Many thanks,
Joel